According to the Department of Homeland Security (Obama, Trump, and Biden Administrations):
White supremacy is the greatest threat to our safety and security in America.
We need all hands on deck to confront this threat. Are you in?
Thank you for signing up! Please ask 5 people you know, love, and trust to join you by filling out this quick form, OK? We want you to have people you know in here doing the work with you.
We just experienced the single deadliest hate crime against African Americans since the Rosewood Massacre of 1923.
On Saturday, May 14th at a grocery store in the predominantly Black community of East Buffalo, New York a white supremacist targeted and killed 10 Black customers and employees after planning it all online and on the ground in Buffalo for months.
This is the moment in history that we are living in. The deadliest hate crime against Black people did not happen in the 30s, 40s, or 50s. It happened on May 14, 2022.
We have been told repeatedly that the greatest threat to the safety and security in America is white supremacy. Yet our governments at all levels including city, county, state, and federal, have failed to enact serious plans, budgets, or staff, to protect us. The biggest thing they’ve been missing is the political will to get it done.
Now is the time to demand serious plans to stop white supremacy from our local, state, and federal government.
Have you ever wondered what you would do during the height of violence toward Black people?
You’re doing it.
It will take all of us, but together we can create the groundswell of public pressure required to confront this urgent threat.
6 ACTION STEPS:
LEGISLATION & EXECUTIVE ORDERS
1. Make honest public assessments of the current plans, budgets and staff (or lack thereof) assigned to confront white supremacy in every city, county, state, and federal office in America. Because what is now abundantly clear is that the United States has completely failed to take its greatest threat seriously.
2. Craft new legislation, policies, and executive orders to confront white supremacy in every government office in America including jails, prisons, police departments, sheriff’s offices, prosecutors offices, city councils, public schools, colleges, universities, county offices, state legislatures, and throughout the federal government including the military, the DOJ, and every other office.
3. Create and issue publicly available scorecards measuring the progress or lack thereof for each body.
OUR PERSONAL SECURITY PLANS
4. Create robust security plans for every Black owned business, shopping center, school, community center, and religious institution.
5. Create a plan for “Racism-Free” businesses and organizations with a central monitoring and certification system committed to zero tolerance.
6. Offer online and offline nationwide security and personal protection training sessions.